I know you are all excited to know if you won or not but the day just wouldn’t be as good if I didn’t share a card with you first.
This the second of three cards we made at the Catalogue Kick Off Party. Since the party was in July and I love the saying Christmas in July, I thought it was fitting to have a seasonal card.
This card was fun to make and gave everyone a taste of the Victoria Crochet Trim.
1) Cut one piece of Riding Hood Red cardstock 6″ x 6″ and fold in half to create a 3″ x 6″ card
2) Using the Big Shot and Top Note Die, cut a partial die cut using Very Vanilla cardstock.
3) Stamp sentiment on Vanilla die cut using Four the Holidays stamp set in Riding Hood Red ink
4) Stamp the bough image on die cut using the Bells & Boughs stamp set in Old Olive ink
5) Tie Victoria Crochet Trim around card front and tie in a knot
6) Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of your stamped die cut and attach to card front.
This card has a great vintage feel to it without being too much!
Okay, so the moment you have all been waiting for….. Winners! Who are the lucky winners of the door prizes from the Catalogue Kick Off Party?
Without further ado….
Michele Brown (prize already picked up)
Lois Bugala (prize already picked up)
Congratulations ladies! I will arrange with you how to get your door prize.
Last but not least, the winner of the $20.00 shopping spree! To qualify for this draw you had to place a qualifying order of $100.00 to be entered and the lucky winner is………….