Today is a special day…..! The new catalogue goes live today! Check back after 2pm to start browsing the catalogue! You will not be disappointed 🙂
Asides from the release of the new catalogue, today is also Thumping Thursday. This means it is quick and easy card time!
- Cut a piece of Crumb Cake cardstock at 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 and score at 4 1/4″ long the length. Fold in half.
- Cut a piece of Crumb Cake cardstock at 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Select the Wood Textures Designer Series paper with the logs on it and fussy cut a portion to attach to the bottom of your 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Crumb Cake
- Adhere to the Crumb Cake layer using SNAIL Adhesive
- Using your Paper Snips, trim off excess hanging off edge.
- Stamp your sentiment from the new set Wood Words on the top right of your card in Chocolate Chip ink.
- Lightly sponge Soft Suede ink around the edges of your card front.
- Apply Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of your card front and attach to your card base.