Summer time gets so busy and with trying to take advantage of daylight to get things accomplished, other areas tend to suffer. You may have noticed that I am not posting quite as much lately and this is due to the fight to get into my stamp room. Needless to say, I didn’t want to miss Thumping Thursday, so I rushed up to the stamp room this morning before work and whipped up a quick card.
Now more often than not for the Thumping Thursday, I avoid using the Big Shot, as the focus is quick and easy cards. Today however the card is still quick and easy but we are using the Coffee Cafe bundle in the 2017-2018 Annual Catalogue to create this coffee card.
With the Coffee Cafe Bundle, Big Shot, Coffee Break Designer Series Paper, Black Marker, Stampin’ Dimensionals, SNAIL adhesive, Soft Suede cardstock and ink and Whisper White cardstock, this card pulls together lickety split.
- Cut your card base from Whisper White Cardstock at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, score at 4 1/4″ along length and fold in half.
- Cut your Whisper White card front at 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Using your Basic Black Marker, draw a line around the cardfront, freehand (no ruler)
- With the Coffee Cups Framelits, die cut your coffee cup and ‘sleeve’ using the Coffee Break Designer Series Paper
- Stamp the sentiment “Thanks A Latte” and die cut using the oval shape in the Coffee Cups Framelits Die set
- Die cut your coffee cup lid from Soft Suede Cardstock
- Using SNAIL Adhesive, attach the ‘sleeve’ to the die cut cup, attach the label over the sleeve
- Attach the cup to the card front and adhere the lid over the top of the coffee cup.
- Finally, using Stampin’ Dimensionals, pop up the card front and attach to the card base.
Not so scary creating a quick card using the Big Shot, right?<