For my catalogue launch party I created a simple card design that was so easy to replicate. I ended up whipping up a card in each of the new In-Colours to showcase the following:
- how each colour looked
- how easily reproduceable the design was
- the versatility of the new set Special Celebrations
I had a couple pieces of pre-cut supplies left over, so why not change them up a bit and show you how quickly they can also be adapted into a different card/ design.
I used three main products for all three of these cards. The first being Lemon Lime Twist card stock. I must say that Lemon Lime Twist is my fav new In-Colour! The second is 1/2″ Finely Woven Ribbon. While I do love ribbon, I do not love ribbon that does not tie easily into a bow. The new In-Colour 1/2″ Finely Woven Ribbon… ties beautifully! I love working with this ribbon and I think you will too. The third item is the new Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper pack. This package features the new In-Colours and the designs are so pretty. They do have a bit of a Watecolour Wash look on some of the designs so don’t be worried about it being a printing error, it’s not 🙂
The second card features the three above elements, however the sentiment is actually a retired item from one of the Project Life card kit assortments.
The third card also uses the same elements as the first card, including the stamp set and the die cut oval, however the sentiment and ribbon are layered differently than on the first card.
- Cut your Lemon Lime card base at 4-1/4″ x 11″, and score along length at 5-1/2″
- Cut your designer paper at 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Attach the designer paper to the card base using SNAIL Adhesive
- Stamp your sentiment in Lemon Lime Twist ink on scrap Whisper White and die cut using the Stitched Framelits (oval) and Big Shot
- Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of the die cut sentiment and attach to the designer paper
- Tie your ribbon in a bow, snip ends on an angle and attach as desired to your card front using Glue Dots
- (optional) add a 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Whisper White card stock to the inside of the card to write your card greeting on
The nice thing about some of these products is that they can be ordered in assorted packages. The cardstock, the designer paper… great for fast coordination, as well as creating multiples of an easy design.
Feeling inspired but don’t own these items? Either adapt to use product you have OR if you live in Canada, place an order with me!