If you have fallen in love with the Wood Textures DSP and the Wood Crate Framelit, then chances are you are familiar with the scrap piece of designer series paper you have after die cutting. Put those scraps to good use!
Here is a quick and easy card using the Note Cards and Envelopes that you can whip up using most of that leftover.
- Cut the leftover Wood Textures DSP into 1-3/8″ x 5″ strips (you should get two pieces if you are sparing with your DSP when cutting the crate from the 6′ x 6″)
- Cut a piece of 1-5/8″ x 5″ Powder Pink cardstock
- Adhere the DSP to the Powder Pink cardstock using SNAIL Adhesive
- Stamp the heart image from Wood Words on Whisper White cardstock in Powder Pink ink
- Die cut the heart using the Wood Crate Framelits
- Stamp the floral image from Word Words in Powder Pink ink on the top left of your 3 1/2″ x 5″ Note Card
- Attach your patterned DSP panel to your Note Card using SNAIL Adhesive
- Ink your word stamp ‘A Note For You’ in Archival Basic Black ink and stamp above the patterned DSP panel.
- Using a Stampin’ Dimensional, pop up the die cut heart on your card front
A very quick and easy card that can be used for a variety of occasions and a great way to use your patterned paper scraps!