Thumping Thursday came around so quick I nearly forgot to create a card for it. I was in my stamp room ready to wrap up what I was working on(at 10:30pm no less) when I realized I still had to create a super quick card.
Sometimes I do well under pressure. I spun around, looked at my stamp sets and when I saw Work of Art, my card instantly formulated in my mind.
I used the new In-Colours to pull this card together. Have you seen the new Glitter Enamel Dots? They look so yummy …. just don’t try to eat them.
Here is the breakdown on todays thumping card:
- Cut your Fresh Fig cardstock at 4 x 1/4 x 11″ and score at 5 1/2″, fold in half.
- Cut two pieces of Whisper White cardstock at 4″ x 5 1/4″
- On one piece of White cardstock, stamp your Work of Art mid-sized ‘water brush’ image in Powder Pink ink along the top left, followed next by Berry Burst below that and finish it with Fresh Fig at the bottom. Remember to clean your stamp between colour changes so you don’t transfer ink to your other ink pads and ruin them.
- Ink up your sentiment in Archival Basic Black ink and stamp along the bottom right.
- Add three Glitter Enamel Dots randomly on your card front.
- Adhere your stamped layer to your card base using SNAIL adhesive
- On your second piece of Whisper White cardstock, ink up your smallest ‘water brush’ image in Powder Pink ink and stamp near the bottom right. This is a fun way to highlight your signature.
- Attach this to the inside of your card using SNAIL adhesive
This card took less than 5 minutes once I had my supplies all gathered. I think I still made it to out of my stamp room before 10:45!
Do you have a favourite new In-Colour?