Oh my word – what an action packed week I had in Salt Lake City. It was non-stop fun. I laughed, I cried, and I did so much yelling that I have a hoarse voice.
First day of Convention I was “You Crew”ed by a Stampin’ Up! employee, who grabbed me and two of my roommates to go to the front of the line for Memento Mall. That alone saved us about an hour to get in – we were so lucky.
Seeing as how I have not unpacked yet, I am not able to download any pictures as yet to share with you. Convention is an incredible experience, completely exhilarating. I can’t wait to go again.
If you love stamping as much as I do and would love a discount and the opportunity to share in the amazing Convention experience, talk to me today about becoming a demonstrator.
This is a great time to sign up as there is currently a limited time offer $119.00 Starter Kit which includes over $205.00 worth of product (see below)
$119 Starter Kit
- Easy Events Clear-Mount Set*
- Pennant Parade Wood-Mount Set*
- Basic Black Classic Stampin’ Pad®
- Old Olive Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Pumpkin Pie Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Real Red Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Brights 8-1/2″ x 11″ Assorted Card Stock
- Just Add Cake Designer Series Paper*
- Chocolate Chip 1/2″ Scallop Dots Ribbon*
- Note Cards (20)
- Clear-Mount Block C
- Blender Pen (1)
- SNAIL Adhesive®
- Business supplies
(NOTE: I would have had this posted yesterday but for some reason the system wasn’t working well for me – I will post again later today/ this evening with some Convention pics)