I hope everyone had a great weekend! I had my hair highlighted and cut on Saturday. I decided to go a bit shorter than the last two cuts, getting pretty brave for someone who has always liked long hair 🙂
So for Memory Monday I am sharing a card I created over 6 years ago! The stamp set used here, Well Scripted, was very popular then and I believe it is still sought after today.
The layout is rather simple but with the right patterned paper, the design certainly pops. Here are the basics to create your card:
- Cut your card base at 5-1/2 x 8-1/2″, score at 4-1/4″ along the long side and fold in half
- Cut 12 pieces of designer series paper (a couple patterns), into 1-1/4″ squares
- Space these out equally on your card base and adhere using SNAIL Adhesive
- Use any flower punch or die to create a fun flower in a coordinating colour to match either your card base or your patterned paper.
- Select a sentiment to stamp on scrap Whisper White and die cut one end in a banner shape.
I think it’s time for me to make a card using this layout again but with current products. It will be fun to see the differences.