Looking for a fun card for any occasion. Today’s card is just right. With a sentiment of It’s Your Day, you can easily use this for birthday’s, graduations, anniversaries and so much more.
Here is quick instructions on how to make this card.
1) Cut one piece of 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ Lucky Limeade cardstock and fold in half to create a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2″ card base.
2) Stamp images from Raining Flowers in Lucky Limeade ink on cardbase along left.
3) On Whisper White cardstock stamp flower stems in Lucky Limeade and the flower outline in Basic Black ink.
4) With the help of the Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, stamp the solid image of the flowers inside the flower outline, on two flowers only. The third flower along the left will be stamped on a scrap piece of paper, cut out and popped up using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
5) Along the right side of the Whisper White cardstock, repeatedly stamp the sentiment from the It’s Your Day set in Island Indigo ink from top to bottom.
6) Stamp flower centres in More Mustard ink on scrap white cardstock and punch out using the 3/4″ circle punch.
7) Adhere to flower centres and make them stand out by adding a Basic Pearl to each centre.
8) Adhere the stamped focal point cardstock to your card base.
9) Using Sticky Strip, glue a bit of 3/8″ Ruffled Island Indigo ribbon to your cardfront.
10) Layer a strip of 1/8″ Taffeta Old Olive ribbon over this. You may use glue to hold in place or alter the card slightly by using staples to hold in place.
I hope this fun pop of colour brightened your day.
To learn more about creating your own cards contact me at 519-780-7397 or via e-mail at email@example.com