I am sure many of you have already received you copy of the Holiday Mini in the mail. Is there a lot of drool on it? Seriously, this mini is jammed with fantastic products. I can’t wait to share my creations with you using many of these products.
To view the full Holiday Mini, click HERE!
Have you seen our Simply Scored? You may think, oh yeah I’ve seen them, or, I own one from another maker but let me tell you… this board is far superior to any other currently on the market. Although I have had mine for a few weeks already I just pulled it out of the box last night and used it for the first time and was completely impressed.
Let’s review all the fantastic features of the Simply Scored:
- Comes with a high-quality stylus instead of a plastic bone folder.
- The stylus is ergonomically shaped, features a comfort grip and has two tip sizes that glide smoothly over your project .
- Score lines are every 1/8″ to allow you to select virtually any size/ spacing you wish on your creations.
- Features a unique set of place markers that let you mark your score lines when creating multiple projects with the same score lines.
- Includes three place markers.
- Includes a hidden storage compartment in the back of the base to hold your scoring tools.
- Accommodates card stock up to 12″ x 12″.
- The base is constructed in a diamond pattern to provide greater stabilization of the board and prevent the board from flexing while scoring.
- There are corner pads on the bottom that hold the board in place and prevent it from slipping while working on it.