I love designer paper and I use it quite often in my creations but with today’s page I decided to create my own designer paper.
This page is eye-catching without being overpowering and best of all – it is easy to duplicate.
Follow these simple instructions to complete your very own Fall page.
1) Stamp leaf images from the French Foliage set in Old Olive ink randomly on 12″ x 12″ Old Olive cardstock.
2) Cut a strip of Basic Black textured cardstock 2″ x 12″ and adhere approximately 1 1/4″ from top of page.
3) Cut letters from Pumpkin Pie cardstock using the Big Shot and the Serif Essentials die and adhere them slightly staggered to the Basic Black banner.
4) Cut one piece of Basic Black textured cardstock at 5 1/4 x 7 1/4 and one piece at 5 1/4 x 5 and adher to front of page as desired.
5) Stamp leaf images on Whisper White cardstock using Old Olive and Pumpkin Pie ink. Use the Rock n’Roll technique to achieve a dual toned look. Cut out with scissors and attach to page.
By stamping images randomly on a solid coloured piece of cardstock you can control where the image is, the intensity of the image and your overall look. Simple and effective.
This is not to say you shouldn’t jump in on the Buy 3 Get 1 Free deal because truly, Stampin’ Up!’s Designer Series Paper’s are gorgeous. Contact me at 519-780-7397 or via e-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org or if you wish to place your order online, visit my website and enter my on-line store via the Shop Now link in the top right corner