Have you been checking out the Submit-A-Project kits that have been coming out? It is a contest open to both demonstrators AND customers. To learn more about this and the prize you can receive if you win CLICK HERE! Please note that this contest is updated every couple of months with a new project submission deadline. (the link above is for one of the previous submission deadlines – oops)
Stampin’ Up! has released the newest kit called Dolled-Up Birthday Kit. It is absolutely lovely!
This kit is currently available for purchase for $17.95 (Item 133913)
The only product not supplied is adhesive and a clear mount block.
Did you notice that the stamp is photopolymer? How cool is that.
This kit includes the following items:
- Dolled-Up Birthday Photopolymer Stamp (1)
- 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ Crumb Cake Cardstock (6 pieces)
- 2″ x 4-1/4″ Very Vanilla Cardstock (6 pieces)
- Very Vanilla Medium Envelopes (6)
- Tea Lace Paper Doilies (6)
- Dress Up die-cuts (6)
- Soft Suede Classic Stampin’ Spot (1)
- Vanilla 5/8″ Flower Trim (6 pieces)
- Sponge Dauber (1)
Here is the lowdown on assembly:
To assemble a card, follow these instructions:
- Place the stamp on clear-mount block D o H rubber side up and ink with the Soft Suede Classic Stampin’ Spot.
- Stamp “Happy Birthday” at the bottom of the card front.
- Ink the Sponge Dauber with Soft Suede ink and gently antique the doily and the edges of the dress form.
- Adhere the pieces to the card front in this order:
- Very Vanilla Cardstock
- Dress form
This kit is perfect for a beginner cardmaker!