Welcome back to Memory Monday, where we check out some great retired products. We all have so many that we may not have used in a while because there is always something new to play with….right!? I don’t want all my retired items to just collect dust, especially since I am not ready or willing to give them up, so Memory Monday is the perfect way for me to use them and share with you!
I have used the stamp set Lots of Thanks with the retired designer series paper stack, Adventure Bound, to create this simple, masculine Thank You card.
- Cut your Whisper White card base to 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 and score along length at 4 1/4″, fold in half.
- Cut your Adventure Bound Designer Series Paper to 4″ x 5 1/4″ and cut a strip 1-1/4″ x 3″ from the remaining bit.
- Cut another piece of Whisper White to 3″ x 4″
- Stamp the sentiment “Thank You” from the set Lots of Thanks, in Cajun Craze ink repeatedly on 3″ x 4″ Whisper White cardstock
- Attach the 1-1/4″ x 3″ designer series paper strip on your stamped Whisper White cardstock using SNAIL Adhesive.
- Attach the Whisper White stamped cardstock to the large piece of designer series paper and attach that to your Whisper White card base, all using SNAIL Adhesive.
- Using retired wide Burlap ribbon, I cut a 3″ long piece and snipped the stitched edges off . This allowed me to pull the strands loose. Using two loose strands, I tied them around the rest of the strands and attached to the card front using a Glue Dot.
A simple card, yet a great way to use your old designer series paper, ribbon and stamp sets!