Stampin’ Up! has pulled out all the stops on this BIG offer.
Join the Stampin’ Up! family today as a demonstrator and receive the Big Shot FREE (or up to $125.00 in Free product). Watch the video below for more details!
Whether you live close to me or across Canada, I would love to have you on my team.
There are so many great perks and benefits of being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator and I’ve listed a few to help you.
- A 20% product discount!
- A free monthly issue of Stampin’ Success, Stampin’ Up!’s demonstrator-only magazine!
- Sneak peeks and pre-ordering of brand-new products!
- Invitations to exclusive Stampin’ Up! events!
- Regular get-togethers to stamp!
- Free access to an online community of 30,000+ crafters/stampers and creative artists, as well as 160,000+ project samples!
You may have some questions about being a demonstrator and hopefully the following FAQ will answer most of those questions!
1) What are the minimum sales requirements? You only need to submit $400.00 in sales each quarter. This may be done via several smaller orders or even one larger order.
2) What if I want to be a hobby demonstrator and not a business demonstrator? That is fine. Stampin’ Up! is supportive of all it’s demonstrators no matter what their goals are. You simply need to submit $400.0 in product sales each quarter to remain active and receive the 20% discount.
3) How much does it cost to get started as a demonstrator? Starter kits are $215.00 and include all the supplies you need to begin stamping and running your business/ hobby.
4) How can I make money as a demonstrator? You can earn money in three ways: instant income (20 percent of each order), monthly volume rebates (5-20 percent on total sales), and monthly downline override commission (2-6 percent of your recruit’s sales)
5) Do I have to recruit other demonstrators? No, not if you do not wish to.
6) Where will I get project ideas and what kind of training can I expect? Stampin’ Up! provides a large variety of resources full of ideas and tips to help you in all aspects of your business.
7) What if I decide I don’t like being a demonstrator once I’ve started? You may choose to stop being a demonstrator at any time with no penalties. Simply stop placing orders.
If you would like more information or are ready to take that next step by signing up – CONTACT ME and I will be happy to assist you, or you can sign up on-line directly through my website. Simply visit my site and click the Join Now button.
The first three people who sign up under me this month will receive a bonus gift from me as well!